TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your rights with respect to your personal data
In compliance with legislation, you have the following rights to your personal data processed by the Company:
- to get access to your personal data, which the Company processes, and to receive a copy of them.
- in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy in the data that the Company processes, your personal data to be corrected.
- to request that your data be deleted when the conditions for this are met.
Such cases are if the purpose for which the data were collected has been achieved; you have withdrawn your consent when the processing is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; your data is processed illegally, and others.
- in the cases specified by law to require the processing of your personal data to be limited.
- in the cases determined by law, to object to the processing of your personal data.
- to exercise your right to data portability and to request that your data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- to withdraw the consent given by you, when the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection when the relevant prerequisites are in place.